15. Cellars should be kept under the northern or eastern portion of the complex, and not in southern or western side.
16. North East cellar to be used for parking of vehicles; preferably not heavy trucks.
17. Open area in North East should be used for lawns, bore wells and pumps.
18. A canal, a lake, river, nallah, a big well or pond should be in north or east only.
19. Heavy construction or mountains should be in west or south of the plot.
20. There should not be any big tree in north or east of the plot.
21. There should not be any pit or well in south or west direction.
22. All four corners should be at 900 (set Square). If only North East is extended i.e. if it is less than900, it will do.
23. All rainwater should flow from south to north and west to east.
24. South west should be highest & North East should be lowest in level.
25. If all the corners are not at 900 then we should correct it before starting the construction.
26. If the dead end of a road is coming in our plot then it should be taken care of because some are good & some are bad. This is called Veethi Shoola.
27. Apartments should not be painted in black, sky blue or red colours.