Vastu for Home
Building a house as per the Vastu norms is really essential because it brings congruent balance amidst assorted atmospheric natural energies including cosmic energy, solar energy, lunar energy and many more. Vastu shastra for house involves several important traits, which depicts unique style in building.
Constructing a home by closely sticking with the Vastu principles will greatly bring peace, success and opulence to the dwellers residing in the home. Moreover, a good Vastu Shastra will drive away the negative powers and brings holiness and supreme powers into the home.
General Tips for House Construction
- There should be open space in the northeast of the house. There is more open space in the North and East than South and West.
- Master bedroom should be in the Southwest of the house.
- Kitchen should be in the Southeast of the house. Alternate location is the Northwest.
- Pooja Room should be built in the Northeast of the house.
- Toilet should be in the West or Northwest and bathroom can be in the Northeast, North, East or Northwest of the house.
- Basement can be in northern or eastern portion of the house.
- The paint of light color is auspicious as per Vastu. Avoid red and black color in house.
Ideal Home Plan according to Vastu
Bed room is a place where you windup all your worries and tensions there by stay relaxed with pleasant memories. So, it is really essential to design your bedroom with great care sticking very closer to the Vastu principles. The direction, which you face while sleeping will badly affect your physical workout in your everyday activity.
If you have constructed your bedroom with the inappropriate structure that stands out of Vastu principles will badly disturb your sleep and make you to turn restless. Moreover, you often get clashes and misunderstandings with your better-half. Along with, you might experience everlasting health troubles.
Essential Vastu tips for your home bedroom:
- The right direction to set your master bedroom is on south-west
- Ensure to place your heads positioning towards the direction of South corner.
- Placing heads towards North is not recommended, as it will badly disturb your sleep.
- Keep your bedroom away from setting diving idols
- Constructing your bedroom with the shape of rectangle or square is dearly recommended, as it bestows peace and good fortune.
- While setting the puja room, you must have to consider all these following
- Vastu principles in order to achieve the exact holiness to your dwelling.
- Place the idols of the god and goddess in the right direction
- Stick close with the door placement
- Strictly avoid using the proscribed raw material while constructing the puja room.
- Stick with the right number of door and windows that is described in the Vastu principles
Similar like other room, you must give close attention while you construct your home bathroom. The best location to construct the bathroom is the eastern part of the home. If you never find the right appropriate place to set your bathroom, then you can avail the Vastu remedy by placing geyser in the south-east corner.