Vastu for Plot
Vastu is basically a science of structures and completely deals with the directions. Vastu Shastra is a big field and one can find many remedies for the well-beings and their surroundings.
There are many things to be taken in to consideration while deciding to construct a building. Of the most important things, choosing. Vastu is basically a science of structures that deals with the results of several directional powers on a building when it is8 constructed and completed.
In fact they talk a lot more about directional forces and the88 four corner directions are Northeast, Northwest,Southeast and Southwest. It can be said, man always .
Vastu Energy Flate
Vastu is basically a science of structures that deals with the results of several directional powers on a building when it is constructed and completed. In fact they talk a lot more about directional forces and the four corner directions are Northeast, Northwest, Southeast and Southwest.
It can be said, man always depended on unknown for help, as he is knows that the unknown significantly play a good role in bestowing him, wealth, health, happiness and prosperity. In relation to this, he has found out many devices that would fetch him blessings from the super power. Moreover, there are Yagnas, Symbols, Homas, Mantras, Yantras, Talismans etc., which have been used through ages in different cultures and countries to feel one's wish. Likewise came the Vastu Energy plates for the flooring in.
Selection for Plots
Several things need careful consideration while going in for construction of a building. The most important of all these is selecting the right plot or site. Sand and its surroundings bring peace and harmony or pains and sorrows in life. Thus it is always advisible to consult an expert .
Vastu Shastra before buying a plot or purchasing a house, flat or other buildings instead of calling him in at a later stage to design the building, do supervision and other work. By the time the damage would have already been done.
From whom not to buy a Plot
According to Vastu Shastra, a plot or site of land should not be purchased:
- From those who became insolvent
- From person suffering from leprosy
- From lunatics
- From people who have left the country, etc.
Similarly, land donated to temple, alloted to watchman of village or colony, land in possession of charitable trusts, land without any title deed should not be purchased. Land containing boulders, ant hills, worm hills, bones and skeleton etc, should not be acquired.
Direction of the Plot
- Plot facing East is good for scholars, philosphers, priests, professors, teachers etc.
- Plot facing North is good for those in power, administration and those who work for government.
- Plot facing South is good for business class and for those who work in business organisation.
- Plot facing West is for those who provide supporting services to the society.
Environment or Surroundings of the Plot
This is most important. If the sorrundings are not good, we suffer in many ways.
- Plots which are fertile with plants and greeneries are very good.
- A river or big canal nearby and if it is in North side and water flows from West to East, it i good. Similarly if it is on East side of the plot with water flowing from South to North, that is also good. But plots with rivers or canal flowing on West or South side of the plot should be avoided.
- Hills, hillocks, mounds of Earth, big boulders etc on the Southern, South West and Western sides of the plot is good : in other sides, it will mar the progress.
- There should be no graveyard, cemetry or tomb adjacent to the plot or in front or back.
- Location of temples near the plot also affect the immates. Temple on the right side of a plot cause material loss, on the left, grief and sorrow, in front, obstruction to progress and in the 100 feet apart, those disastrous result are avoided.
- Similarly plot very near to Cinema-theatres, schools and colleges are to be avoided.
Obstruction in front of main gate of Plot
If there are obstructions of the undernoted types before main gate of the plot, following problems will arise as per BRAHUSANHITHA.
- Big Tree-obstruction to the progress of children,
- Gutter or Ditch-grief,
- Open well- mental problem,
- Corner of another building-mental unrest,
- Water drain-draining of income by unwanted expenses,
- Straight street-affecting longivity of inmates,
- Dilapitated house or walls-affecting prosperity,
- Staircase railings-sadness,
- Pillars; Electric and telephone post-affecting females.