Scorpio / Vrischik Rashi
Swami of Scorpio / Vrischik is: Mars / Mangal
To, Tho, Na, Nau, Ni, Nee, Nu, Noo, Ne, Nay, No, Nau, Ya, Yi, Yee, Yu, Yoo
Which facing house is good for Vrischik Rashi (Scorpio)?
South-bound houses are extremely fortunate for individuals brought into the world under the Vrischik sign. They acquire self-assurance and procure notoriety and regard from society.
Read an article: Vastu Tips for Directions before you Buy a House
- The scorpions are quite serious in nature mixed with a blend of jealousy. The sign comprises of the last charan of Vishakha, full Anuradha and Jyeshta Nakshatras. The people with this sign are trustworthy, honest, truthful and sincere. Scorpions have big teeth, big jaws, fair complexion, medium height and fat body. They are of medium height and possess fat body appearance.
- Scorpions are short tempered, self-confident and courageous people. Scorpions normally seek jobs associated with chemicals, army and technology. Scorpions are also successful in business. Scorpions are violent and do not care for repercussions in scuffles and trifles. Scorpions sometimes harm their health by addictions.
- Scorpions use rough language and are straightforward in their speech. Scorpions do and finish their work quite fast but irritate others by their nature. Scorpions speak less but believe more in action. Scorpions are learned, intelligent, and helpful to others and do social work. Scorpions may have a thick nose but are attractive.
- Scorpions believe in religion. Scorpions are repellent to opposite sex. The early stages of their lives are usually marked with hardships, but destiny shines to them between 32-35 of their age. Scorpions are clever in earning. They don’t have good relations with their brothers and sisters. Scorpions may have scars on hands and legs.
- Scorpions are impatient and love rituals more than truth. Though they are outspoken, a soft heart within them worries about children usually surrounding them.
- Special care in these Years: 11, 28, 38, 52, and 62 Lucky Years: 8, 23, 32, 44, and 64