Sagittarius / Dhanu Rashi
Swami of Sagittarius / Dhanu Rashi is: Jupiter / Guru
Ye ,Yo, Yho, Bha, Bhi, Bhee, Bhu, Bhoo, Dha, Pha, Fa, Dhaa, Dhha, Bhe, Bhay
Which facing house is good for Sagittarius (Dhanu)?
For individuals brought into the world under the sign Sagittarius (Dhanu), South-confronting houses end up being generally excellent. Youngsters living in such house get advanced education and become popular through scholastics.
Read an article: Vastu Tips for Directions before you Buy a House
- This Sagittarius / Dhanu Rashi sign is made up of full Nakshatras of Mool and Poorvashada and the first charan of Uttarashadha.
- The people under this sign are men of principle, following their religion.
- Sagittarius are the nucleus of their families, earning for all.
- Sagittarius have great potentials, happy and lucky attitude towards life.
- Sagittarius are enterprising, logical, leaders, have healthy attitude towards life.
- Sagittarius always gains popularity through their actions and intelligence.
- Sagittarius always are optimistic, truthful and generous.
- Sagittarius always are loyal, independent, modest, and virtuous. They attain their goals in life.
- Sagittarius are usually born in rich families and do not acquire riches by their efforts.
- Sagittarius have long faces and necks and other parts of body attractive but conspicuous.
- Sagittarius are soft-spoken and quite popular.
- Sagittarius sticks to their friendship.
- Sagittarius are courageous but tolerant.
- Sagittarius lose their hair of their head early.
- Sagittarius works without thinking of fruits. Even if they are traders they are honest.
- They are quick to anger; are more idealistic and dominating.
- They attain rise of destiny at the age of 22-23 years.
- Special care in these Years: 2, 10, 18, 31, 38, 42
- Lucky Years: 9, 18, 36, 45, 63 and 93