Aquarius / Kumbh Rashi
Swami of Aquarius / Kumbh is: Saturn / Sani
Gu, Goo, Ghu, Gey, Gay, Ghe, Go, Gau, Gho, Sa, Sha, Si, See, Shi, Shee, Su, Soo, Shu, Shoo, Say, Shaa, So, Sho, Da
Which facing house is good for Kumbh Rashi (Aquarius)?
Life turns into a battle in south-bound houses for individuals brought into the world under the Capricorn. They face troubles in practically all fields of life.
Read an article: Vastu Tips for Directions before you Buy a House
- This Rashi sign consists of last two charans of Dhanishta ,Shatbhisha complete and the first three charans of Poorvabhadrapada Nakshatras. Aquarians are lovers of personal freedom. The height of the body is dwarf or medium. The forehead is small and face less attractive.
- Aquarius are imaginative, serious and spiritual in nature. Their back is wide and sound. Aquarius are behaviorists, kind and helpful. Aquarius tends to hide their character and are attracted to the opposite sex.
- Aquarius does not make friends easily but like the friends they have. Aquarius are afraid of sins.
- Aquarius acquires friends of higher status and caliber.
- Aquarius are of fair complexion and have fatty fore and hind limbs.
- Aquarius are emotional and cannot see the adversities of others.
- Aquarius are affected with headaches, indigestion and stomach irregularities.
- Aquarius are theists and believe in religious values.
- Aquarius are attached to their spouses and are called gentlemen. Aquarius has to travel for their livelihood and usually have more than one source of income.
- Aquarius are unprejudiced, frank, tolerant, quick-witted, practical, intuitive and Imaginative.
- Aquarius inherits property but face litigation, sometimes of disputes in the process of inheritance.
- Special care in these Years: 2, 28, 33, 48.
- Lucky Years: 11, 25, 35, 46, 56.