Capricorn / Makara Rashi
Swami of Capricorn / Makara Rashi is: Saturn / Sani
Bho, Bhau, Ja, Ji, Jee, Jhi, Khi, Khee, Khu, Khoo, Khey, Khay, Kho, Khau, Ga, Gi, Gee, Ghee
Which facing house is good for Makara Rashi (Capricorn)?
Individuals brought into the world under the sign Aquarius get blended outcomes by living in South-confronting houses. They secure abundance and property however their character don’t get improved and therefore they don’t get the ideal regard in the general public.
Read an article: Vastu Tips for Directions before you Buy a House
- This Rashi sign comprises of the first three charans of Uttarashad, Shravan complete and two charans of Dhanishta Nakshatras. The people under this sign are thin in body, long-necked and have thin teeth. They have hard hair on their scalp. Capricorns have strong bones.
- Sharpened chin is usually noticeable. Capricorns are stable and serious in nature. Capricorns set high standards for themselves. Sometimes their private and social lives are different. Capricorns are critical in nature and even do not spare themselves in criticism.
- Capricorns are slow workers but work confidently only. Capricorns are usually seen having large families. Capricorns are usually not sensitive about means but aim at the end only. Capricorns are introverts and are reserved in nature.
- Capricorns are highly ambitious and try utmost to acquire higher status in life. Their will power is strong. Capricorns are disappointed when they fail to achieve the goal they aspire set goal in their life. The seers and sages are also found under this sign.
- Capricorns may have to face rivalry and strong enmity in life. They are showy sometimes. Rise in destiny is marked at 32-33 years of age. They develop ailments associated with allergies, hypertension and weak-back.
- Special care in there Years: 5, 13, 27, 36, 57, 62, 67, 72. Lucky Years :10, 20, 34, 55, 65